Many of you are familiar with Hauptwerk and current digital applications for pipe organs. For some time we have been exploring a truly excellent digital continuo instrument which would produce the vocal color and contain the beautiful casework for which the pipe continuo organs are known, but available at a more modest price. We are now pleased to introduce “Tina”, our first digital continuo organ.
Designed in collaboration with Organaria Isontina of Italy, this is a four stop transposing continuo organ with historical temperaments, a wooden keyboard plated with boxwood and ebony, and a solid wood case. Stops are a digital sampling of individual pipes. The instrument is available for you to audition here at our Rehoboth location.
• Digital sound sampling of every pipe
• Properly weighted wooden keyboard with adjustable touch
• Retracting keyboard for moving or storage
• Cabinet work of solid wood
• Never needs tuning
• Variable pitch, temperament and volume of each stop
• Midi compatible
Since 1985, HCH has been a major builder and provider here in the USA and Canada of continuo organs to the highest standards. As a four stop organ, Tina looks, sounds, and responds to the performer much like our pipe instruments. You will be pleased.
• Compass: 54 notes, C-f’’’
• Wooden keyboard plated with boxwood and ebony; adjustable touch
• Keyboard retracts for moving and storage
• 8' Gedackt, 4' Flute, 2' Principal, 8' Regal actuated by drawknobs
• Variable Pitch (415-465 in cents) / Transposing -12/+12.
• Equal temperament/ 1/4 Comma Meantone / Young
• Headphone jack/ Option: MIDI out / Audio in
• Audio: 80 watts, 2 channel.
• Dimensions: 40" w x 37" h x 23" d / weight: 120 lb.