Designed in collaboration with Organaria Isontina of Italy, this is a four stop transposing continuo organ with historical temperaments, a wooden keyboard plated with boxwood and ebony, and a solid wood case. Stops are a digital sampling of individual pipes.
• Digital sound sampling of every pipe
• Properly weighted wooden keyboard with adjustable touch
• Retracting keyboard for moving or storage
• Cabinet work of solid yellow pine
• Variable pitch, temperament and volume of each stop
Since 1985, HCH has been a major builder and provider here in the USA and Canada of pipe continuo organs of the highest standards. As a four stop digital organ, "Tina" looks, sounds and responds to the performer much like our pipe instruments.
• Compass: 54 notes, C-f’’’
• Wooden keyboard plated with boxwood and ebony; adjustable touch
• Keyboard retracts for moving and storage
• 8' Gedackt, 4' Flute, 2' Principal, 8' Regal - actuated by drawknobs
• Variable Pitch (414-466 in cents) / Transposing -6/+6.
• Equal temperament/ Meantone / Werkmeister III / Valotti/ Pythagorean/ Silberman
• Headphone jack/ MIDI out / Audio in
• Audio: 80 watts, 2 channel.
• Dimensions: 41" w x 34" h x 23" d / weight: 120 lb. Keyboard height 30 1/2"
Options: padded cover; platform dolly
8' / 8'4' / 8'4'2' / 4' / regal / tutti
~ One of these organs is currently available for sale or concert rental.
ALSO: Based on our favorable experience with the Organaria instrument, HCH is currently designing a companion instrument that is somewhat more rebust and durable for institutional settings. This instrument is a five stop organ with four specifications included and will be available in 2024. It is Hauptwerk based, with fruitwood case and carved inset case panels. The first two are in walnut with keyboard of blackwood with maple sharps.
Please inquire for further details.