HCH # 4492 & 4493
Designed in collaboration with Organaria Isontina of Italy, this is a four stop transposing continuo organ with historical temperaments, a wooden keyboard plated with boxwood and ebony, and a solid wood case. Stops are a digital sampling of individual pipes.
• Digital sound sampling of every pipe
• Properly weighted wooden keyboard with adjustable touch
• Retracting keyboard for moving or storage
• Cabinet work of solid yellow pine
• Never needs tuning
• Variable pitch, temperament and volume of each stop
• Midi compatible ( Hauptwerk/ Grand Orgue can be used with this system )
Since 1985, HCH has been a major builder and provider here in the USA and Canada of pipe continuo organs of the highest standards. As a four stop digital organ, "Tina" looks, sounds and responds to the performer much like our pipe instruments.
• Compass: 54 notes, C-f’’’
• Wooden keyboard plated with boxwood and ebony; adjustable touch
• Keyboard retracts for moving and storage
• 8' Gedackt, 4' Flute, 2' Principal, 8' Regal - actuated by drawknobs
• Variable Pitch (414-466 in cents) / Transposing -6/+6.
• Equal temperament/ Meantone / Werkmeister III / Valotti/ Pythagorean/ Silberman
• Headphone jack/ MIDI out / Audio in
• Audio: 80 watts, 2 channel.
• Dimensions: 41" w x 34" h x 23" d / weight: 120 lb. Keyboard height 30 1/2"
Options: padded cover; platform dolly
8' / 8'4' / 8'4'2' / 4' / regal / tutti
One of these is available for demonstration or concert rental from Rehoboth, MA.
Two more of these of these organs will be available early in 2023.